Specifications of the DDR2 1066MHz kit:
– 2 x 1GB memory modules in a dual channel kit
– 2 identical modules tested together in dual channel mode
– Highest quality heatspreaders for preventing critical operating temperatures
– 128M x 64-bit DDR2-800 based on 16 64M x 8-bit DDR2 FBGA components
– Rated 800MHz at 4-4-4-12 latency and 1066MHz at 5-5-5-15 latency
– Runs rated speeds at standard DDR2 voltage of 1.8V
– Supports industry standard 800MHz 5-5-5-15 for non-overclocking operation
- EPP support
The memory comes neatly packed in a see-through plastic packaging.
Black heatspreaders and the common green PCB are used. The design on the heatspreader is very simple, yet it is attractive. Heatspreaders are clamped on, but they have been applied very evenly over the FBGA chips.
Screenshot of the Aeneon 1066MHz kit’s SPD. It is programmed as a PC-6400 part.