Taipei based Akasa has released the Nero S CPU Cooler.
Taipei based Akasa has released the Nero S CPU Cooler. Measuring 120 x 87 x 160mm and weighing 726g, the Nero S is built upon the success of its predecessor, the Nero cooler, and features 4 nickel plated 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact, 52 aluminium fins and is equipped with a 120mm PWM fan with S-FLOW blades. Capable of speeds of up to 1600 RPM at 25.9 dBA, the S-Flow blades reportedly provide 30% more airflow without compromising on noise.
Fully compatible with all Intel LGA775, LGA1156 & LGA1366 and AMD 939, AM2, AM2+ & AM3 processors, the Nero S is also bundled with AK-455 thermal compound and rubber fan mounts. Pricing has not been announced but it is expected to ship in mid December.
- 4 high capacity 8mm heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Low noise 12cm PWM fan with S-FLOW blades
- 52 profiled aluminium fins ensure rapid heat dissipation
- Rubber fan mounts for easy installation and quiet performance
- High performance AK-455 thermal compound included
- Easy mounting with backplate (Intel) or cam-lever clip (AMD)
News via [Techconnect]