Altec Lansing Unveils New Octane Plus 2.1 Speaker System
Altec Lansing has unveiled their latest 2.1 speaker system, the Octane 7 (VS4621). Featuring unique down-firing mid-range drivers, the speaker system is designed to provide superior audio on the desktop and laptop computers.
Altec Lansing has introduced their new Octane 7 (VS4621) 2.1 speaker system. It replaces the popular VS4121 series, and designed to provide superb audio on desktop and laptop computers, as well as CD, DVD and MP3 players. The Octane 7 features a powerful subwoofer, down-firing 3-inch mid-range and dual 1-inch micro-drivers, all in a small footprint with contemporary design.
- Full, accurate sound – Two 1-inch micro-drivers and a down-firing 3-inch mid-range in each speaker deliver clear, full-spectrum sound;
- Deep bass – 6 1/2″ side-firing, long-throw woofer delivers low-frequency impact;
- Bold, contemporary design – Designed to take up minimal space and increase sound dispersion;
- Audio Alignment – Drivers, enclosure and electronics are balanced for optimum sound;
- Control – Separate bass and treble controls allow you to fine tune audio;
- Aux in jack – For MP3 players and second device connection, including CD and DVD players.
Pricing and Availability
The Altec Lansing Octane 7 (VS4621) is now available at major IT retail stores in Funan Digital Life Mall and sim Lim Square with an RRP of S$129.