Unlike Target, Walmart and Best Buy, which have revealed Black Friday 2013 deals in their entirety already, Amazon keeps playing it cool, teasing upcoming promos and promising an unforgettable week of savings.
You read that right, Black Friday ain’t just a day anymore, it’s a whole week of special offers through Amazon, starting this Sunday, November 24, and running until December 1.
The kicker is, throughout the seven days of discounts, the products on sale will appear, disappear and reappear like crazy, thus ensuring there’ll be something up for grabs on the cheap for everybody. Of course, the other side of the coin is everything will be massively time and supply-limited, so you’ll literally need to be on the watch 24/7 to ensure the ticking of every item on your shopping lists.
Literally meaning just that, as Amazon says new daily deals will go live “as often as every ten minutes”. I’m not a math whiz, but I reckon 10 minutes times 6 times 24 hours times 7 days is… a boatload of deals.
And here are a few of them, as per Amazon’s press release issued earlier today. Mind you, we’re looking at a very light list of bargains, made official only for us to wet our beaks and crave for moar:
- 55-inch Vizio E550i-A0 Full HD Smart HDTV – $479.99
- 32-inch Seiki 720p LED HDTV – $98
- 65-inch Samsung 1,080p LED HDTV – $999
- 55-inch Samsung 1,080p 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV – $1,297.99
- Selection of Asus, Dell and Lenovo laptops starting at $239.99
- Canon T3 DSLR camera – under $400
- HTC One smartphone – $0.01 with two-year Sprint, Verizon or AT&T contracts
- Up to 90%savings on select titles in the Amazon Appstore
- Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider – $189.99
- PlayStation 3 250 GB Bundle with The Last of Us and Batham Arkham Origins – $199
- Call of Duty Ghosts – $39.96
- FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4 – $25 each