Apple cuts prices across the board, (refurbished) iPad and iPad Mini now cheaper
Seems like someone is preparing for new devices, with another round of price cuts hitting Apple iPads effective immediately.
It's time for the summer sale in the refurbished section of Apple iPads with price cuts on models across the board. Head over to Apple Store and you may be delighted; an iPad Mini can now be had for as low as $279 only.
- 16 GB Wi-Fi: $279, down from $299 previously and $329 brand-new
- 32 GB Wi-Fi: $359, down from $389 previously and $429 brand-new
- 64 GB Wi-Fi: $439, down from $489 previously and $529 brand-new
- 16 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $389, down from $429 previously and $459 brand-new
- 32 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $469, down from $519 previously and $559 brand-new
- 64 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $549, down from $619 previously and $659 brand-new
- 16 GB Wi-Fi: $419, down from $449 previously and $499 brand-new
- 32 GB Wi-Fi: $499, down from $549 previously and $599 brand-new
- 64 GB Wi-Fi: $579, down from $649 previously and $699 brand-new
- 16 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $529, down from $579 previously and $629 brand-new
- 32 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $609, down from $679 previously and $729 brand-new
- 64 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: $689, down from $779 previously and $829 brand-new
Walmart has the iPad Mini 16 GB version for as low as $249. It's no big surprise really that Apple decided to cut prices and clear inventory at a faster rate with WDDC 2013 coming up for June 10th. Perhaps the firm is going to announce a new tablet(s) (possibly the next generation iPad and iPad Mini): why else would the price cuts be specific to their tablet brand only? Whatever it is, we'll find out soon enough!