Apple today has push their iOS 4.3 for all users running on later iOS device hardwares. First mentioned last week at Apple's iPad special media event, you can now update your iOS device to iOS 4.3 through iTunes.
Apple has just released iOS 4.3 to the public, just a days ahead of the originally scheduled Friday launch. This new release brings a number of improvements to the iOS experience, most notably, Safari speed performance, personal hotspot for iPhone 4 and customizing the iPad's side switch to serve as either a mute or screen orientation lock toggle.
This update contains new features and improvements, including the following:
* Personal Hotspot
- Share iPhone 4 cellular data with up to 5 devices (combination of up to 3 Wi-Fi, 3 Bluetooth, and 1 USB)
* iTunes Home Sharing
- Play music, movies, and TV shows from a shared iTunes library on a Mac or PC (requires iTunes 10.2)
* New AirPlay features
- Play videos from the Photos app including the Camera Roll album, iTunes previews, enabled third-party apps and websites on Apple TV
- Play slideshows from Photos on Apple TV using transitions available on Apple TV
* HD video out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- View 720p HD videos from Videos app, iPod app, Photos, YouTube, Safari, Keynote, and enabled third-party apps on an HDMI display
* Ping features
- Push notifications for comments and follow requests
- Post and Like songs directly from the Now Playing screen
- Parental controls
* New Settings
- Messages setting for number of times to repeat an alert
- iPad side switch setting to lock screen rotation or mute audio notifications and sound effects
* Single tap conference call dialing with a pause to send a passcode
* Bug fixes
You can get your copy of iOS 4.3 through iTunes now.