The Mac Mini gets mightier with more raw power and even a special version of it running on Snow Leopard Server.
This server version features a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4GB of memory. It also has two 500GB hard drives built in.
For the the rest, you get the following options available for your processor and memory:
- 2.26GHz, 2.53GHz, or 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
- 1066MHz frontside bus
- 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) or 4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
All configurations allows…
- One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Five USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics and a SuperDrive®
Prices for the new Mac Mini start from S$948