With this ASUS BR-HD3 Wireless High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) kit, you can stream your videos from the Blu-ray player in the living room to the LCD TV in your bedroom with ease.
Utilizing embedded Analog Devices HDMI ICs and audio processors, the ASUS BR-HD3 Wireless High Definition Multimedia Interface claims enhanced audio reproduction and optimized visual images for a stunning home entertainment experience. The BR-HD3 dramatically simplifies the connection between home audio and video electronic components by incorporating revolutionary innovations in video compression and distribution. It easily compresses high definition video in JPEG2000 format and distributes video streams with 802.11n technology.
The ASUS also features non-line-of-sight wireless operation, thus audio visual devices can stream bandwidth-intensive data through walls and across multiple rooms. Transmission quality is comparable to wired solutions with HDMI interfaces. Users can hence easily stream their PC multimedia content to the living room TV, projector or home theater sets. To protect content from unauthorized access, High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) compliance is also supported on the BR-HD3 to prevent content viewing on unauthenticated devices.
The BR-HD3 can transmit High-Definition content from a Blu-ray player in a separate room to the HDTV positioned in your living room, or even to another display in the kitchen. This solution eliminates messy AV cable connections to your flat panel TV.
• ASUS BR-HD3 is based on dramatic innovations in video compression using the JPEG2000 standard and distribute HD video streams using 802.11n technology.
– Pair device, including sender and receiver
– Up to 1080p@24/30, 1080i@60 picture quality
• Long Range – 802.11n @ 5GHz, Line of sight: 30m
• True Cinema Quality – JPEG2000 (ADI chipset that’s of the same as cinema) It also features transmission video quality equal to that or wired solutions
• Real time streaming – Low latency, best for heavy gamer and with no lag