Today, Asus introduced three notebooks into the market, namely the F8P, U3S and the U6S. The laptops are 14.1″, 13.3″ and 12.1″ respectively and and are priced at SGD$ 2,998, $ 2,698 and $ 3,098 respctively. Click on this piece of news to check out the prices and features!
The ASUS F8P series brings the ultimate expression of mix and match. The hand picked and crafted premium leather adds tactile warmth to the notebook design while the painted surface keeps it sleek. The new level of fusion is further complemented with state-of-the-art computing technologies, including Intel® Centrino® Duo Processor Technology and Genuine Windows Vista® Business operating system, offering both the look and the power of stylish computing on the go.
Mix & Match
Available in Amazing White and Galaxy Black, the F8P offers everything that the ASUS Leather Series carries in a whole new way. The unique LCD cover with half leather and half painted surfaces is a bold statement of contrast yet the softness and the sturdiness complements each other to create a new computing style. In addition to the tactile enjoyment, the F8P also adopts the unique bamboo hinge that’s with integrated power button on the side, offering ergonomic operating convenience.
Equipped with a Hybrid TV tuner, the F8P gives the user maximum versatility with the ability to take advantage of both digital and analog signals. A card type remote control is incorporated, in line with the chic portability of the F8P lifestyle, giving the user the ability to take charge of entertainment while being easily carried. Furthermore, a built-in swivel webcam allows instant high-resolution face to face communication without the hassle of external connections and messy wires.
To power the most demanding 3D intense games, the F8P is equipped with abundant graphics power with top of the line specifications, including the latest Intel Core2 Duo processors, up to 2GB of DDR2 memory, DirectX 10 support and a choice of the most powerful graphics processing systems currently available: the world’s first ATI Mobility Radeon HD2400 graphics engine, stocked with 256MB of physical VRAM and HyperMemory up to 1024MB.
To give business travellers peace of mind, the F8P features safeguards that combine high-level security with ease of use. The fingerprint authentication allows for heavy duty security of data with the convenience of a finger swipe. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data, password retention and system log on for added data protection measures.
F8P (F8P24MD25LBU-PW) Specification
· Intel® Centrino® Duo Processor Technology
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7700 (2.4GHz, 800MHz, 4MB L2)
- Intel® Next-Gen Wireless-N 4965ABGN network connection 802.11a/b/g/n
- Intel® 965PM Express Chipset
· Genuine Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business
· ATI Radeon HD2400 (with 256MB VRAM) and up to 1028MB Hypermemory
· 14.1” WXGA+ (glare 1440 x 900) LCD
· 2GB DDR2 RAM and 250GB SATA 5400rpm HDD
· TPM-Trusted Platform Module and DVD Super-Multi Double Layer Drive with LightScribe
· Integrated Bluetooth™ 2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate
· Built-in 1.3 Mega Pixels swivel Web-Camera and Built-in 6-in-1 Card Reader
· Accessories: 6-cell battery, notebook bag and mouse
· Limited edition only for Christmas Season
Availability: After 20th Dec 07 RSP: S$ 2,998 (GST Included)
Leave a comment