Running out of space for your HDD in your PC chassis? Well, you may want to consider this Brando SATA dual HDD docking station. It supports 2.5- and 3.5-inch SATA hard disks and you can connect to your computer via SATA ports (or eSATA with the extension kit).
The SATA Dual HDD Docking Station allows you to plug any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA Harddisk to your computer via eSATA port, a powerful tool for data transfer, backup and cloning. It comes with eSATA extension kit that let you no need to use external power. More convenient to use.
– Support up to 2 hard drives
– Direct high speed SATA interface between the SATA docking station and desktop PC
– Accommodates all 2.5″ and 3.5″ SATA hard drives
– Complies with Serial ATA (SATA) Specification Revision 2.x
– Support SATA II with transfer rate up to 3.0Gbps
– Support SATA hard drives of any storage capacity
– Support Plug and Play, Hot-swap and Wake-up
– LED Indicators: Power On & HDD Activity (Support for HDD activity LED varies on hard drive brands and models)
– Driverless design
– Perfect Hard Drive Protection: Unique clamp fastening design protects the hard drive against vibration or shaking; Insulator plate design for hard drive’s PCB protection;
– Power + eSATA Extension Kit Version: Direct SATA interface extends from PC motherboard’s SATA ports (2 SATA ports are required); Draws power directly from PC power supply unit
– Dimension: 118 x 124 x 125mm (approx.)
– Weight: 293g