COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2011 Key Highlights
- MRT Connection – The newly connected MRT Nangang-Banqiao Lineand Wenshan-Neihu Line is set to let 36,000+ buyers directly reach NANGANG Hall.
- Expanded Venue– First time use of all 5 venues at TWTC 1, 2 & 3, the Taipei Int’l Convention Center directly connected (by MRT) to NANGANG Exhibition Hall to open 106,450 sq. meters of show space.
- 2 New Theme Areas – Two new theme areas will be added namely EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGY and INTERNET OF THINGS, opening a deeper, broader vision for visitors.
- Executive Speech & COMPUTEX TAIPEI FORUM – AMD, Broadcom, Intel, Microsoft and many other leading international companies are presenting their cutting edge knowledge – including the latest technology, total solutions, branding & marketing and strategy in executive speeches on June 2. Hundreds of sessions at the COMPUTEX TAIPEI FORUM cover the hottest news on Tablet PCs, Smart Phones, Cloud Computing and IOT(Internet Of Things).
- Free One-on-One Procurement Meetings – More than 2,000 free global one-on-one procurement meetings provide VIP buyers and exhibitors more business opportunities. That’s where thousands of buyers face off with suppliers at private meetings to lay down their most demanding specs and orders.
- Breaking Records of 30 Years– This event promises to chalk up a full state of records. Its 1,800+ exhibitors will use 5,200+ booths to showcase their hottest products to 36,000+ international buyers breaking records in scale, attendance and number of buyers.And with this, COMPUTEX TAIPEI will link up the global best in partners, prices, concepts and components to generate an estimated US$23bn in business.
- Full Menu of Buyer Services – NEW & FREE value-stored Taipei EasyCards let buyers use the metro to zip between the shows via MRT or buses. This is the first time that COMPUTEX TAIPEI combines a buyer pass and EasyCard to provide quick and easy travel and show entry.
- In addition, a new smart exhibition guiding device, “ORBI”, will be a great pal for buyers. We’re providing foreign buyers with an ORBI so they can navigate the show and the city. The ORBI helps buyers to cross index products and vendors, and after the show, to find out where to eat, what to see and how to get there. Another advantage of ORBI is that it will brief the buyers on their location, track down target exhibitors at the show, and locate shuttle buses and the MRT.
1.Largest ICT show in Asia, world’s leading ICT event, 31st year
2.Taiwan’s largest export exhibition, using 5 venues
3.Exhibition with largest number of international buyers ( over 36,000)
Scale of Show
Over 1,800 exhibitors and 5,000 booths
Dates & Hours
May 31st – June 3rd , 2011 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
June 4th , 2011 9:30 AM.– 4:00 PM
Over 120,000 visitors, including over 36,000 overseas visitors
Taipei World Trade Center NANGANG Exhibition Hall (1, JingMao 2nd Rd.Taipei)
Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1 (5, Hsin-yi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei)
Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 2 (3, SungLian Rd., Taipei)
Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 3 (6, SungShou Rd., Taipei)
TaipeiInternationalConvention Center (1, XinYi Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei)
NANGANG: Components & Parts Area, Data Storage Products Area, Software Area,
Computer Systems Area, Embedded Products Area, National Pavilions,
Overseas Exhibition Area, d&i awards Display, Best Choice Award
Display, Taiwan Excellence Pavilion
Hall 1: (1F&2F) WiMAX & Communication Products, Peripherals & Accessories,
Hall 2: Internet of Things
Hall 3: Optoelectronic Display & Digital Entertainment Products
TICC: Stellar Exhibitors
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Taipei Computer Association (TCA)
Taiwan: Acer, A-Data, Apacer, Asus, Clevo, CMC,COMPAL, Delta, Elitegroup,
Giga-byte, HONHAI, KYE,Lian Li, MiTAC, MSI, Realtek, Ritek,Shuttle
International:AMD, ARCTIC COOLING, Hanwang, Hisense, HUIKE, Intel, Kingston
Technology,Microsoft, Sanyo Denki, SanDisk, TP-Link, WANLIDA, ZOTAC,HITACHI,NVIDIA
Importers with annual sales over 1 billion:
U.S.?AMD, ARM, GOOGLE, Intel, MICROCENTER, REAL
U.K.?HUTCHISON 3 UK LIMITED, MICRO PERIPHERALS LTD.
Germany?ALCATEL-LUCENT DEUTSCHLAND GMBH, ARLT COMPUTER PRODUKTE GMBH, MEDION AG, SIEMENS AG
Canada?BEST BUY CANADA LTD,FUTURE SHOP LTD., INGRAM MICRO
1.Pre-show International Press Conference
2.International Press Reception & New Product Previews
4.COMPUTEX TAIPEI Keynote Speech
5.Banquet of the Best
7.COMPUTEX TAIPEI FORUM
8.COMPUTEX TAIPEI Invitational Golf Tournament
9.Procurement Match-making Meetings
10.d & I Awards
11.Final Day Press Conference
12.Press Industry Tour
Services for Visitors
1.Airport services: shuttle buses, buyer badge pick-up
2.FREE shuttle buses between show venues, MRT stations and hotels
3.TAITRA VVIP Lounge
6.Free internet connections
7.Muslim Prayer Rooms (men & women)
8.Biz Tours: TAIPEI 101, National Palace Museum, Lungshan Temple, etc.
9. Food & Beverage during Happy Hour in TAITRA Lounges
12.Legal Consultation Service Center
13.Buyer Self-Registration Areas
Featured Exhibition Areas
1.Taiwan Excellence Pavilion (NANGANG 1st Floor, Area I)
2.COMPUTEX TAIPEI d &i awards Exhibition Area (NANGANG 1st Floor, Area I)
3.Best Choice Award Exhibition Area (NANGANG 1st Floor, Area I)
4.Design & innovation awards Pavilion (NANGANG 1st Floor, Area I)
5.China Pavilion (NANGANG 4th Floor, Area N)
6.ISRAEL Pavilion (NANGANG 4th Floor, Area N)
7.Hong Kong Pavilion (NANGANG 4th Floor, Area N)