The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury is the latest headset in the Tactic3D line, and will be available this October for $59.99.
Creative announced the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury at their Gamescon event in Germany. The headset comes with a new design that gives it a sleeker look, and uses foam ear cups for better comfort along with a detachable noise-cancelling microphone. The headset works on both Macs and Windows machines, and connects using a dual-mode USB connector. Its comfortable design means that it can be used not only for gaming, but also for watching videos and listening to music.
The headset also comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack for connecting to mobile devices. The headset features 40 mm full spectrum drivers with a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, which is the best in its segment. The included Sound Blaster Tactic3D Control Panel allows gamers to fine-tune audio settings. The software allows users to save their audio profiles and share them with others.
At the announcement, Long Chye Low, general manager of audio at Creative said, “Riding on the positive momentum of our Sound Blaster Tactic3D range of gaming headsets, we designed the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury with a sleeker, even more comfortable ear cup design than the headsets that inspired it. With this great-looking, comfortable design and our completely customizable suite of sound and voice technologies, we’re unleashing the Fury as the best combination of gaming performance and value for the mass market.”
Proprietary SBX Pro Studio sound and voice technologies
- SBX Surround – Creates unprecedented levels of audio realism by producing virtual speakers around, above and below the listener.
- SBX Crystalizer – Ensures that every audio detail is heard by restoring the “highs” and “lows” that are compromised with audio compression.
- SBX Bass – Dramatically improves sound experience by expanding low frequency tones.
- SBX Dialog Plus – Intelligently enhances voices in games and moves for dramatically clearer dialog.
- SBX Smart Volume – Address the problem of abrupt volume level changes in games by intelligently applying gain and attenuation to deliver consistent volume levels.
- Scout Mode – Hear your enemies from further away and gain a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
- VoiceFX – Enables alteration of voice with a variety of effects, which can enhance the tone of a voice, create interesting accents, or enable someone to sound like a different person.
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury will launch in October for $59.99
Source: Market Wire