Dell has come up with their new “Z” series Inspiron laptops which feature thin and light bodies, good performance and long lasting batteries. And this new Inspiron 14z offers brilliant 14-inch widescreen display with standard Wi-Fi and optional mobile broadband. It is available now at retail stores with a price tag of S$1,399.
SINGAPORE, Sept. 10, 2009 – Dell is taking thin to an all-new level in performance with its new “Z” model laptops. Featuring thinner, lighter bodies, longer-lasting “power-sipping” batteries, and incredible performance, the new Inspiron 14z features stunning wide-screen display, ample hard-drive storage and a range of entertainment options, making it easy to take your fun and entertainment on the road for extended periods of time.
The thinnest-ever model of Dell’s most popular consumer laptop PC, the new Inspiron 14z is about 1-inch thin, slim enough to fit in any bag, and feature the newest Intel Core Solo 2 ultra-low voltage processors for extended entertainment capability and Web surfing.
– Thin Is In (about 1-inch tall) Dell consumer laptop with 16:9 displays in 14-inch (14z).
– Choice of Intel Pentium Core 2 Solo ultra-low voltage, Core 2 and Core 2 duo processors.
– Up to 500 GB, 7,200 RPM hard drives; Included DVD drive;
– Up to 8GB DDR3, 1,066MHz.
– Standard Wi-Fi and optional Mobile Broadband.
– Choice of 4-cell (4-hour) or 6-cell (8-hour) batteries.
– Express Charge (4- and 6-cell batteries) is 80% recharged in 60 minutes.
The Inspiron 14z is available in black or cherry red and can be purchased from S$1,399 in retail stores and at www.dell.com.sg beginning today in Singapore.