Dell unveils new machines with AMD VISION technology: Studio XPS 7100 desktop and Inspiron M301z laptop
Dell has unveiled the Studio XPS 7100 desktop and the Inspiron M301z laptop, both sporting AMD’s VISION technology.
“These new Dell PCs with AMD VISION technology are feature-packed, yet budget-friendly. They’re perfect for listening to music, streaming video and gaming, while connecting with friends and family via social networking sites and blogs,” said Walt Mayo, Vice President and General Manager, Dell Consumer Asia.
More details and the press release inside.
The Dell Studio XPS 7100 is one of the first desktops available to support the powerful AMD Phenom™ II X6 six-core processor with AMD Turbo Core technology, as well as available quad-core Athlon™ II processors, for fast HD media creation, advanced multimedia capabilities, multi-tasking and gaming. With six-core processor power starting at SGD1299, the Studio XPS 7100 offers impressive multitasking performance and features a cutting edge, tilt-back design in premium Carbide Silver color.
Other key features include:
- 460-watt power supply to support future expansion and hardware upgrades including AMD 125W class CPUs and 225W class graphics;
- Up to 16GB of fast DDR3 dual-channel memory;
- Up to 4TB (multiple drives) of hard drive storage;
- Premium integrated ports include, eSATA, Optical SPDIF and HDMI for more digital connections; and,
- Integrated 19-in-one media card reader and SATA 6GB for higher speed disk transfer of HD media
The Dell Studio XPS 7100 is available immediately directly from the Dell website, and from participating retailers soon.