Dell updates Multi-Touch capable Tablet
Dell has announced the Latitude XT2 convertible tablet with multi-touch screen capabilities, designed to enhance security, increase performance and extend battery life. The price starts from SGD3,199 and is available today.
Building on the industry’s first tablet PC with multi-touch screen capabilities, Dell updates their Latitude convertible tablet with the new XT2, designed to enhance security, increase performance and extend battery life.
The multi-touch capabilities allow users to use natural gestures like a pinch or tap for scrolling, panning, rotating and zooming that work with productivity applications they use every day.
The pricing of the Latitude XT2 starts from SGD3,199 and is available today from www.dell.com.sg/latitude.
Other features include:
- Up to 11 hours 28 minutes of battery life with six cell battery and optional 6-cell battery slice
- Daylight Viewable display that has up to 100 percent more luminance than the HP EliteBook 2730p.
- Full-size keyboard, touchpad, point stick and battery-free pen give users input flexibility.
- Combines performance with high touch accuracy to allow touch interface with small icons without drops or hangs.
- Comprehensive services options with Dell ProSupport.
- Improved connectivity with new LCD-based wireless antenna design.
- Enhanced hinge design for improved panel stability.
- SATA drive support providing updated storage technology and enhanced performance.
- Comprehensive security features adding Dell ControlVault and ControlPoint Security Manager.
- DDR3 RAM allows better performance and up to 5GB RAM.
- Manageability with integration of Intel vPro and DASH 1.0 compliance.