DFI LAN Party Revision B Motherboards Released
DFI unleashed two revisions to their LANParty lineup – the LANParty NFII Ultra B and LANParty PRO875B.
Revision B General New Features
- Dual Gigabit LAN and 10/100 Ethernet
- Extra space around the AGP slot
- Additional south bridge heat sink to maximize cooling
- Mounting holes around the CPU socket for water cooling
- Latest Silicon Image 4-channel Serial ATA
From Left to Right: DFI LANParty NFII Ultra B and DFI LANParty PRO875B
First in the market, LANParty NFII Ultra B features DRAM voltage from 2.6V to 3.3V (0.1V step), complete CPU ratio control from 5X to 22X and chipset voltage from 1.6V to 1.9V. Additional DRAM timing control was also implemented to enable refresh cycle time control, row cycle time control, RAS-to-CAS write delay time control, SuperBypass control, and DIMM driving strength and signal slew rate control.
The new LANParty PRO875B for the Intel® platform supports the latest Intel Pentium® 4 3.20 GHz processor Extreme Edition and the CMOS Reloaded technology to deliver one unmatchable gaming platform.