Iwata unveils Nintendo’s upcoming 3DS handheld details. It sure is exciting in e3 this year.
Satoru Iwata, CEO of Nintendo, takes the stage in Nintendo’s press conference in e3, talking about the 3DS. Here is a quick breakdown of this exciting handheld
- There is a slider control for 3D depth, allowing the player to to choose the 3D effect.
- It has a 3.5-inch widescreen display, start, select, and home
buttons, and four face buttons.
- There are two camera lenses on the outside of the system, so users can take pictures and view them in 3D.
- Gryo and motion sensors are included in Nintendo 3DS, the analog stick becomes a slidepad
- Greater graphics powers in 3DS, the top screen is in 3D while the touchscreen below is not.
- The 3DS will be able to search for Wi-Fi access points automatically with other 3DS
systems, and will automatically communicate with them without you
- 3D without glasses. (Doh)
Source: LIVE Streaming on Nintendo e3