ECS introduces Black Deluxe H67H2-M and H67H2-I motherboards for home entertainment
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is delighted to introduce the latest Intel H67 Express-based Mini-ITX motherboard, the ECS H67H2-I. It is designed to support the second-generation Intel Core processors and re-defining home theater PC of the new era.
Mini but Mighty
With much experience under its belt when it comes to the research and development of small form factor motherboards, ECS envisioned a growing trend for home theatre PCs. At CeBIT 2010 and COMPUTEX 2010, ECS showcased the first HTPC motherboard based on the Mini-ITX form factor, the H55H-I. Offering functionality similar to a microATX or even a full ATX motherboard, the H55H-I stood out from other products in the same category. ECS has boldly declared that its new H67H2-I will go on to re-define the HTPC. The H67H2-I saves space, is power efficient, and will bring a more satisfying 3D visual experience given that it supports Blu-ray 3D high-definition playback and Intel HD Graphics overclocking.
Expand Your Digital Experience
ECS believes its Mini-ITX line-up is not only a successful pioneer, but also rapidly upgrades HTPC specifications. The H67H2-I has a 95W CPU power design to support all ‘Sandy Bridge’ processors, and has a notable onboard Bluetooth interface that offers wireless connection to portable devices within a 10-meter distance. The adoption of Bluetooth enables the use of more wireless devices, and can potentially reduce cable-clutter as well. Despite the board’s small size, it also has a mini PCI Express slot for expansion cards such as wireless, TV tuners, or even mSATA solid state drives.
The Most Compact Solution Ever
The following is a quick list of the features found on the H67H2-I:
- Supports Bluetooth devices up to 10 meter distance
- Mini PCI-E slot fully supports both mini PCI-E and mSATA devices
- 2x SATA 6Gb/s ports, providing double the bandwidth over previous-generation SATA 3Gb/s
- 2x USB 3.0 ports at the rear I/O delivering 5Gb/s super speed transfer rate
- HDMI 1.4a to deliver 3D Blu-ray HD playback content
- ECS unique M.I.B III BIOS interface to boost GPU performance for excellent visual experience
- ECS multi-language UEFI contains 10 languages
- ECS EZ Charger is designed to fast-charge Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod via USB ports
- ECS exclusive software kits which includes eSF / eBLU / eDLU / eJIFFY
- Norton Internet Security 2011 bundled
- Supports Intel VRD 12.0
- 8-channel HD Audio with S/PDIF out
Reference: ECS Press Releases