Epson Singapore has announced their latest 3LCD projector which incorporates the new D7 panel technology, promising users full high definition home cinematic experience. Features include 2.1x optical zoom, horizontal and vertical lens shift, and dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1.
SINGAPORE, 8 June 2009 — Today, Epson launches their latest Full High Definition (HD) 1080p flagship projector, EH-TW5000, which is engineered to offer the best possible home cinema experience.
Equipped with Epson’s new D7 panel technology with C²Fine, the EH-TW5000 provides stunning 3LCD picture quality with a ground breaking dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1.
The EH-TW5000 reproduces outstanding pictures, whatever the content, with full HD resolution at 1080p. Whether viewing movies, sporting events, digital pictures or playing video games, this projector’s range of features and stylish design will ensure this high quality product is the centrepiece of your big screen home cinema experience.
Incorporating Epson’s innovative 3LCD technology, the EH-TW5000 provides brighter images, more accurate colour reproduction and finer grey scaling. For the first time ever, an amazing dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1 has been reached, thanks to the new D7 C²Fine panels, advanced DeepBlack technology and an improved E-TORL lamp to minimise light leakage and ensure jet blacks. Furthermore, Epson’s improved Cinema Filter allows a viewing experience second to none in any lighting environment.
Built with the advanced HQV processor, the EH-TW5000 features a true HD 12-bit video processing and 4-4 pull-down, resulting in stunning picture quality and motion flow. The frame interpolation feature also ensures perfectly smooth video playback; blurring is suppressed and motion pictures are much sharper to offer film-like images. The ISF certification means that the EH-TW5000 can be calibrated by an Epson dealer to ensure the performance of the projector is professionally fine-tuned to suit its environment. Colour isolation calibration is also possible without the need for optical colour filters.
Priced at SGD6,688 (including GST), the Epson EH-TW5000 is now available.
– Home cinema projector ideal for those who desire a premium home cinema experience – Sophisticated and stylish black design
– Full HD 1080p with true high-definition 1920 x 1080p resolution
– Superior image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology and C²Fine inorganic D7 panel
– Amazing dynamic contrast ratio of 75,000:1 with Epson DeepBlack technology for jet blacks
– High brightness of 1600 ANSI Lumens – Convenient viewing in any light condition with perfect rendering, thanks to the improved Cinema Filter
– HQV video processor to realise clear and sharp motion pictures
– 12-bit video processing, frame interpolation on and 4-4 pull-down for film-like images
– Flexible placement with horizontal/vertical lens shift and 2.1x optical zoom
– Anamorphic wide mode (to use with third party anamorphic lens)
– Connect to a range of input sources including 2 x HDMI version 1.3, YUV and VGA
– x.v. Colour mode for vivid colour reproduction
– ISF calibration menus for professional calibration
– Included cable cover for stylish and neat ceiling mount installation
– Quiet projection of 22db
– Five year warranty (including Saturday visits) on lamp and projector