Epson Stylus Photo TX720WD
Demonstrating the high quality consumer photo printing made capable by Epson’s Micro Piezo print head, the Epson Stylus Photo TX720WD is the latest model in Epson’s popular line of photo AiO printers. In addition to using six Epson Claria photographic inks and a stunning photo printing resolution of 5760 x 1440, the Epson Stylus Photo TX720WD features a new built-in duplex printing unit that helps users to save paper while printing documents, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi for convenient wireless connectivity.
– 5760 x 1440 print resolution with Epson Micro Piezo print head with VSDT (variable size droplet technology)
– 6 colour Epson Claria photographic inks for extremely wide colour range and smooth tonal gradations
– 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity for sharing among networked computers
– 2400 x 4800 dpi flatbed scanner for copying and scanning
Convenient built-in duplex unit helps users save paper
Epson Stylus Pro 4900
To create the most stunning and colour-accurate photographic and fine art prints, the new Epson Stylus Pro 4900 uses Epson’s most advanced Micro Piezo TFP print head, coupled with Epson’s most advanced pigment ink set: Epson UltraChrome HDR (High Dynamic Range). These features were only previously available on Epson’s top-of-the-line large format printers, but have now been introduced in a compact, desktop A2+ printer through the Epson Stylus Pro 4900.
– Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head: the only print head in the world that is capable of handling 10 ink channels simultaneously
– Epson UltraChrome HDR ink set: features three shades of black and new orange and green inks
– Working together, the Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head, UltraChrome HDR ink set and the printer’s advanced colour look-up-table processing algorithm enable it to achieve a certified and unprecedented 98% of Pantone’s colour gamut
– Can accept both cut sheet and roll media
– The only A2+ printer that has an optional X-rite spectroproofer colour management system