Epson has released the new version of their iPrint app which allows Android smartphone and tablet users to conveniently print their documents, web pages and images to selected Epson inkjet printers with just a few touch. Free to download, the new application supports online cloud services like Box.net, Dropbox and Evernote.
Epson today announced its new version of Epson iPrint for Android mobile devices that allows users to print to selected Epson inkjet printers. Users can now print photographs and web pages, as well as scan, save and share their files. The new app also supports online cloud services like Box.net, Dropbox and Evernote. The Epson iPrint for Android is free and available locally on the Android Market.
Key Features of Epson iPrint for Android:
- Print documents, e-mail attachments and stored files
- Access and print online files from Box.net, Dropbox and Evernote
- Use the built-in web browser to find and print a web page
- Configure print options including paper size and type, number of copies and page range
- Scan from an Epson all-in-one and share a file (save to device, send via email or save online)
- Check printer's status and ink levels
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Duplex scanning (for printers with in-built duplexer)
- Scanning from flatbed / ADF scanners (for printers with auto document feeder (ADF) function)
- Choose and print multiple photos
- Print with or without borders
- Switch between color or monochrome printing
- Select different scanning resolutions and image types
- Optimisation of print quality
- Maintenance such as nozzle check and print head cleaning
Supported Epson Printer Models: Epson Stylus Office TX510FN, Epson Stylus TX550W, Epson Stylus Office TX600FW, Epson Stylus Photo TX700W, Epson Stylus Photo TX720W, Epson K200, Epson ME Office 900WD, Epson ME Office 960FWD, Epson Stylus Photo R3000.