Taipei-based EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., has announced its Battle Hero laptop cooler, expanding its line-up of thermal solutions for laptop / netbook users.
Taipei-based EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., has announced its Battle Hero laptop cooler, adding on to its line-up of thermal solutions for laptop/ net-book users.
Measuring 324 x 270 x 35mm and weighing 1kg, the metal grey aluminum
cooler sports a “gaming style” design and features two integrated compartments for storing the USB cable and
accessories, two USB 2.0 ports, and two 70mm fans that work at speeds of up to
1500 RPM (at 16dBa). The Battle Hero supports all 9” ~
15” laptops/ net-books and should hit store shelves soon. Pricing has
not been announced so stay tuned for more updates.
- Gaming style makes it eye-catching and unique.
- Pure aluminum enhances the performance of heat dissipation, avoiding lag and keeping the notebook’s operation extremely smooth.
- Dual long-life fans (16dBA) provide silent cooling performance.
- Two drawers built in to provide storage for USB cable, USB drives and other small accessories.
- Compatible with 9”~ 15” notebook.