With over a million apps on Apple app store, Flickr has also developed one for iPhone and iPod Touch users to easily upload, share and tag photos and videos while staying in touch with the Flickr community.
Much to the delight of photo enthusiasts and iPhone/ iPod Touch users, Flickr today launched apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch (via the iTunes App Store) in Singapore – allowing users to easily upload, share and tag photos and videos while staying in touch with the Flickr community.
The iPhone is consistently one of the top camera phones for Flickr photo uploads by a wide margin for Flickr members. With the new Flickr app now in the iPhone and iPod Touch, members have a simple and compelling way to snap and upload pictures wherever they go—all free of charge.
Cool features of the Flickr iPhone/ iPod touc app include:
- Easy uploading of photos while on the go
- Automatic geo-tagging (opt-in required)
- Ability to add / view photos and videos by tags & sets (video function for iPhone 3GS only)
- Share photos with friends via email
- Search photos & videos from the Flickr community all over the world– by subject, people, or places
- See your contacts’ recent photos and activity
- Make comments and mark photos as favorites
Please go to http://sg.mobile.yahoo.com/flickr for complete information on the new Flickr application for iPhone.