Fujitsu has announced their mini-notebooks are equipped with the new Intel Atom N450 processor, and among them is the LifeBook MH380 which sports a 10.1-inch display with Bluetooth and boasts up to seven hours battery life.
Fujitsu announced today in North America one of the first mini-notebooks to feature the new Intel Atom Processor N450 (codenamed Pine Trail), which offers increased processor and graphics performance and features greater energy efficiency for reduced power and improved battery life.
The glossy, ruby-red LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook has a weighs just 2.97 pounds and sports a 10.1-inch high definition HD display, webcam, Bluetooth, large hard drive and standard six-cell battery offering up to seven hours of battery life. With Microsoft Windows 7 Starter as the operating system, the LifeBook MH380 mini-notebook offers computing in a lightweight, highly mobile configuration.
Fujitsu LifeBook MH380 Mini-Notebook Highlights
– 2.97-pound starting configuration
– Up to seven hours of battery life with standard six-cell battery
– New Intel Atom Processor N450
– Glossy ruby-red finish with chrome accents
– 10.1-inch HD display with 1366 x 768 maximum resolution
– 250 GB hard drive and 1 GB of RAM memory
– Windows 7 Starter with Microsoft Works 9.0 and Microsoft Office Home and Student 60-day trial
– Atheros(R) 802.11 b/g/n wireless
– 10/100 LAN card
– Integrated webcam and Bluetooth wireless
– Priced at US$449 for a fixed configuration. Available next month through the Fujitsu website and select retailers/e-tailers.
Source: Fujitsu USA