* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Rear Panel I/O||
- Supports Intel® Viiv technology for Digital Entertainment Experiences
- Supports Intel® Pentium® D/ Pentium 4 Processor
- Supports new generation dual channel DDR2 667MHz memory architecture
- Integrated new generation SATA 3Gb/s storage interface
- Experience superior graphics with Intel® GMA950
- Integrated Intel® 82573L PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Features 7.1-channel High Definition Audio
Few motherboard manufacturers pack features like Gigabyte does, especially for a mATX motherboard. Of course, we would definitely want to have our cake and eat it too, so we don’t expect anything less from Gigabyte when it comes to raw performance. That is why we pitted it against fiercer competition, the Asus P5WD2 Premium based around the i955 chipset.
|Motherboard||Gigabyte GA-8I945GMH-RH||Asus P5WD2 Premium|
|Chipset Drivers||Intel 220.127.116.116 WHQL|
|CPU||Intel® Pentium 4 670 Prescott @ 3.8GHz 2MBL2|
|RAM||OCZ2533512V DDR2 533MHz @ 18.104.22.168 (512MBX2)|
|Graphics Accelerator||XpertVision 6600 128MB DDR3 @ 450/900|
|Graphics Driver||NVIDIA ForceWare 84.21 WHQL|
|PSU||Antec Truepower 550W|
|HDD||Maxtor DiamondMax 9 80GB/7200RPM/2MB Cache|
The cute lady on our testbed.