Grand Theft Auto V Special and Collector’s Editions pre-ordering starts today
Rockstar has thrown together some limited edition Grand Theft Auto V offers for die-hard fans. Pre-orders for the GTA V Special Edition and Collector’s Edition will go live starting May 24.
Along with a full retail copy of GTA V, owners of the Special Edition will also be getting:
- Collectible Steelbook with exclusive artwork
- A 21.5×26.57-inch blueprint map of Los Santos and Blaine County, with locations for fast cash and other points of interests labeled.
- Special ability boost, character’s special ability regenerates 25 percent faster
- Added stunt plane trials where you can perform aerial challenges throughout Los Santos and Blaine County
- Bonus outfits and tattoos
- Three free special weapons: Pistol .50, Bullpup shotgun and melee hammer.
In the Collector’s Edition you’ll get everything that’s in the Special Edition, but also:
- GTA V security deposit bag (10.75×8.5-inch) and a pop-up style lock and logo
- A GTA V 9Fifty cap
- Classic GTA characters for use in the GTA online
- Single player garage stocked with a Hotknife hotrod and a CarbonRS motorbike
- Online garage comes with a Khamelion electric sports car
The GTA V Special Edition will cost you $79.99, whereas the Collector’s Edition has a tag of just $149.99, and will both drop on September 17 for those who pre-order.