New from Halo Waypoint comes the official launch trailer for Episodes 6-10 of Halo 4's Spartan Ops co-operative multiplayer, bringing new missions and continuing the expansive story arc set into place with the previous episodes.
Halo Waypoint's new update brings an official launch trailer for the upcoming five new episodes of Halo 4's Spartan Ops game mode, giving players a brief look at what's to come next week with episodes 6-10.
Starting Jan. 21, the five new episodes will bring five new weekly missions to Halo 4's Spartan Ops with new maps, objectives, and story developments. Episodes 6-10 will conclude this season of Halo 4's Spartan Ops mode and promises to shed new light on the plot which blends with the game's campaign, adding new perspectives and details to the story.
In a recent Halo Bulletin, 343i's Frank O'Connor has also revealed a schedule for the new episodes and matchmaking playlist updates which can be found below:
Week of 1/21
- Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- "Forge Test" playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
- Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 1/28
- Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
- Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
Week of 2/4
- Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
- Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs. 2 variety.
- Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.