List includes Dead Space, Mirror’s Edge, Flight Control, and The Sims: Medieval.
Earlier today after Apple announced an awesome week-long sale (100% off!) for high quality apps like Day One, Tiny Wings, Barefoot Atlas, Infinity Blade II etc., other App Store publishers decided to jump onto the bandwagon to reap the benefits of today’s app download frenzy.
EA is the latest major App Store publisher to give away some of their most coveted games for free. Said games are listed below alongside their US App Store link:
- Dead Space ($6.99 –> free)
- Dead Space for iPad ($9.99 –> free)
- Mirror’s Edge ($0.99 –> free)
- Mirror’s Edge for iPad ($9.99 –> free)
- Flight Control ($0.99 –> free)
- Flight Control HD ($4.99 –> free)
- The Sims: Medieval ($0.99 –> free)
- The Sims: Medieval for iPad ($4.99 –> free)
Grab them while they are available! Even if you do not have any free space available on your iOS device, it would be good sense to “purchase” these free apps, and download them later since they will go back to their normal prices soon.