Today, HP Singapore announced their new additions to their line of consumer notebook PCs, based on MUSE design philosophy; MUSE stands for materials, usability, sensory appeal and experiences. The notebook PCs include ENVY14, ENVY17, Pavilion dm4, Pavilion dv6 and Pavilion dv7.
HP today unveiled their new portfolio of HP ENVY, HP Pavilion and HP Mini notebook PCs based on the company’s “MUSE” (materials, usability, sensory appeal and experiences) design philosophy.
HP today unveiled a redesigned portfolio of ENVY, Pavilion and Mini notebook PCs featuring distinctive design elements, new materials, improved performance, and enhanced experiences to consumers.
The new notebooks reflect HP’s “MUSE” (materials, usability, sensory appeal and experiences) design philosophy and multi-sensory appeal. Fusing a rich mix of superior materials, touchable textures and artisanal etched metal finishes, each is equipped with easy-to-use features for improved usability that enables users to see, hear, and touch the latest in computing experiences, and appeal to any taste and individuality.
The portfolio includes the:
- The HP ENVY14 sports HP Radiance display that offers picture quality up to 59 percent brighter than any notebook with a standard display.
- Equipped with choice of Intel’s Core i5 or i7 Quad core processor, up to 2TB of storage and ATI Mobility Radeon discrete graphics with ATI Eyefinity Technology, the HP ENVY17 can connect up to three external displays.
- This thin and light HP Pavilion dm4 is powered by a choice of Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, and features a full-metal chassis with elegant etched pattern.
- The HP Pavilion dv6 claims to be the first to offer optional touchscreen, It supports the latest Quad Core processors as well as powerful discrete graphics options.
- Featuring HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer and option of premium Beats Audio or Dolby Advanced Audio, the HP Pavilion dv7 is capable of providing superb entertainment experience.
HP ENVY Notebook PCs
The 14.5-inch HP ENVY14 is one of the thinnest and lightest Quad Core notebooks in the world, weighing at 2.38kg and measuring 27.6 mm thin.It claims up to 13.75 hours of battery life and offers super wide viewing angle for users to look at.
The HP ENVY17 offers up to 2TB of storage capacity and top performance ATI Mobility Radeon discrete graphics with ATI Eyefinity Technology to display on multiple screens, and HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer for superb audio enjoyment.
HP Pavilion Entertainment Notebook PCs
The portable HP Pavilion dm4 is just 1-inch thin with a starting weight of just 1.97kg. It features a 14-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED display, internal optical drive, fingerprint reader, and claims up to 6.5 hours of battery life.
The 15.6-inch HP Pavilion dv6 offers BrightView HD display, with Dolby Advanced Audio and Altec Lansing speakers for superior entertainment experience. It is also the first HP Pavilion notebook to offer an option of HP MediaSmart or HP TouchSmart software.
For music and movies enjoyment, the HP Pavilion dv7 offers a full HD display for big screen entertainment, Altec Lansing speakers, HP Triple Bass Subwoofer, and the option of Beats Audio.
The updated HP Mini 110 comes with an integrated 6-cell battery providing up to 8 hours of battery life. Weighs at 1.23kg and measuring less than 1-inch thin, the HP Mini 110 is comes with a stylish Glossy Black HP Imprint finish.
Pricing and availability
The HP ENVY14 is expected to be available in Asia Pacific on June 2010. The HP ENVY17 is currently available in Asia Pacific. Pricing to be advised.
The HP Pavilion dm1, dm3, dm4, dv6 and dv7 metal edition are expected to be available in Asia Pacific in May 2010. Pricing to be advised.
The HP Mini 110 is expected to be available in Asia Pacific in June 2010 with a starting price of US$279.