Today, HP announced the new Envy100 eAll-in-one printer that offers wireless and web-connected printing. The stylish printer features a touchscreen display and allows users to print from the web easily with direct access to popular web content without a PC.
SINGAPORE, 22 September 2010 – HP today announced the availability of a new line-up of web-connected ePrint-enabled Photosmart printers that offer consumers a combination of cutting-edge design, personalized apps and the ability to print from anywhere, anytime.
The HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One is a sleek, slim-line printer designed to complement modern home décor and features a high-resolution touchscreen display, whisper quiet operation and a retractable paper tray. It offers the most convenient way to wirelessly print documents and photos.
Key features of the new line-up include:
– New apps platform makes printing from the web easier for consumers, allowing direct, on-demand access to popular, local web content without a PC.
– HP ePrint which allows users to harness the power of the cloud to print the files they want from anywhere in the world using the laptop or mobile devices.
– Touch-enabled Photosmart printers with content available with the sweep of a finger via an intuitive touch screen panel.
Stylish AiO designed to fit the way you live
Designed for home users looking for impressive features from a web-connected e-All-in-One that fashionably fits in any room of the house, the sleek and compact HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One provides a touchscreen display with the highest resolution of all HP printers, transforming the way you print, copy and scan at home. Users can also produce web prints without a PC, and print anywhere, anytime, using apps and HP ePrint. What’s more, the HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One is the planet’s first PVC-free printer.
HP ePrint: if you can email it, you can print it
Every HP Photosmart web-connected and cloud print-enabled printer will have a unique simple email address that allows the sender to deliver a print the same way they would send an email message. Customers also can send documents to print through an HP ePrint mobile app on their smartphone device to a home, office or public print location. Customers will be able to send Microsoft Office documents, Adobe PDFs and JPEG image files, among others.
The pricing and retail availability of the new lineup of wireless Photosmart e-All-in-One printers are as follows:
– HP ENVY100 e-All-in-One – available by 1 November 2010 at S$499.
– HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One – available on 1 October 2010 at S$369
– HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One – available on 1 October 2010 at S$269
– HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One – available now for S$469