The HTC One Mini (HTC M4) received its Bluetooth SIG certification, leaving only the official announcement of the phone left in the things-to-do for the small-and-happy-sized version of the HTC One.
HTC’s upcoming One Mini has been in the news almost every day for the past couple of days. From leaked specifications, reports of HTC using their new UltraPixel camera to a full-blown photo gallery comparing it with its older (and bigger) brother, the next step for the One Mini was to be certified by Bluetooth SIG. All that’s left is for HTC to officially announce its Galaxy S4 Mini rival.
HTC One Mini Quick Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset
- 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Krait 200 CPU
- Adreno 320 GPU (rumored)
- 2 GB Of RAM
- 4.3-inch HD (1280 x 720) Display (possibly Super LCD 3)
- 4 MP UltraPixel Camera
- HTC BoomSound, BlinkFeed and HTC Zoe
- 16 GB Non-expandable Internal Storage
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5.0
So what do you think? Does the One Mini pose a threat to Samsung’s Galaxy S4 Mini, or will the bigger brand name steal all the customers (and their money) away yet again?