We tested this Inno3D 6600LE OC PCI Express against the Inno3D 6200 PCIe.
This is due to the price point of where the GeForce 6600LE will be. Selling at
an estimated price of $ 200 or so, this 6600LE is meant to replace the 6200.
Spotting a much higher clocks of 425/1000 as compared to 6200’s 300/550, this
6600LE sure has more bang for buck then any other card right now.
The Inno3D GeForce 6600LE OC PCI Express in test.
This is how our Test Bed is configured:
- AMD Athlon 64 3800+ (Newcastle core @ 2.4Ghz)
- Gigabyte K8NXP-SLi Motherboard
- 2x 512MB Patriot PDP 3200XBLK+ (Samsung K4H560838F-TCCD) @ 2-2-2-5
- (2x) Inno3D GeForce 6600LE OC PCI Express*
- Inno3D GeForce 6200 PCIe
- Seagate 7200.7 40GB PATA Hard Drive
- Coolermaster RealPower 550W PSU
(*Results in both SLi mode and Single Card mode, labeled in performance
- Futuremark 3D Mark 2001 SE (Version 3.30)
- Futuremark 3D Mark 03 (Version 3.60)
- Futuremark 3D Mark 05 (Version 1.20)
- Counter-Strike Source Video Stress Test @ 1024 x 764 / High Quality
- Doom III Inbuilt Timedemo @ 1024 x 768 / Mid Quality (Version 1.00)
- Far Cry (via HardwareOC FC Bench Version 1.41) @ 1024 x 768 Low Quality
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (via UMark, UT Version 3355) @ 1024 x 768 Default