Jabra launches GO 660 noise cancellation Bluetooth headset in Asia Pacific
If you are looking for a Bluetooth headset to use with your smartphone, this new Jabra GO 660 will do nicely. Available in Asia Pacific, the headset claims to deliver superior audio quality with noise cancellation features, all at an affordable price tag.
Singapore, 4 November 2010 – Jabra has announced their new GO 660, the first Bluetooth headset with Noise Blackout Extreme in Asia Pacific.
Developed for professionals on-the-move, the Jabra GO 660 is a multiuse headset that connects simultaneously to mobile phones via the Jabra LINK 320 USB Bluetooth adapter. It enables users to interface with multiple functions from making mobile phone calls to accessing Internet radio and music streaming.
Using Noise Blackout Extreme dual microphone technology, it eliminates background noise and provides seamless and smoother communication. Users are able to enjoy natural voice quality, making calls more productive. With advanced Digital Signal Processing and intelligent volume control for consistent sound level, users are able to hear with extreme clarity.
Priced at S$138, the Jabra GO 660 is an affordable yet feature rich headset. It is available through leading resellers now.
- Switch seamlessly from mobile to softphone from Avaya, Cisco Communicator, Microsoft Office Communicator and Skype
- Experience state-of-the-art noise-cancelling which eliminates background noise
- Hear and be heard with digitally enhanced speech.
- Intelligent volume control secures the average sound level
- Plug-and-play device with no driver requirements
- All-day comfort with Ultimate fit Eargel
- Up to 10m range, 5.5 hours talk time and 10.5 days standby time