The Jabra SUPREME claims to be the first non-stereo Bluetooth headset to incorporate Active Noise Cancellation technology to block out noise for users wearing the headset. Active Noise Cancellation combined with Noise Blackout 3.0 and Wind-Noise Reduction technologies, the Jabra SUPREME offers superb performance and exceptional audio quality in any hands-free communication, no matter how noisy the environment can be.
The Jabra SUPREME features a patented boom arm that "flips", allowing users to power on and off by simply flipping the headset open or close. The advanced design with adjustable earhook and selection of ear cushions makes it one of the most comfortable and easy to carry headset on the market. It is also equipped with a 24mm speaker for powerful sound and includes high definition (HD) Voice, Voice Guidance and Voice Controls.
The Jabra SUPREME is scheduled to retail in Singapore at Challenger and Apple Premium Resellers from mid-October, with a price tag of S$198.
Key features of the Jabra SUPREME:
- Active Noise Cancellation technology (Receive)
- Noise BlackoutTM 3.0 – Dual Microphone technology (Transmit)
- Wind-noise Reduction technology
- HD Voice technology
- Powerful 24mm speaker
- Voice Guidance and Voice Controls
- A2DP – stream multimedia and GPS apps from your phone
- Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously with Advanced Multiuse technology
- Up to 6 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time
- Weighs 18 grams