Kingston has just announced the release of their HyperX DDR2
750MHz (PC2-6000) memory modules. These new HyperX DDR2
unbuffered DIMMs are available in capacities up to 1GB to support the
latest generation of computer platforms.
HyperX 750-MHz DDR2 Features:
- Tested at 750-Mhz for optimal performance
- 1.9 Volts operation, reducing power consumption by about 50 percent.
- Operational enhancements to increase memory performance, efficiency and timing margins.
- Latency Timings: 4-4-4-12-1
- Dual channel memory kits up to 2 GB