Store nearly 29,000 photos, over 6,000 songs or more than 2,000 minutes of video with Kingston’s new 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card. This ultra-large capacity card has been tested on the latest crop of smartphones such as the HTC Evo 4G and Motorola Droid X to ensure compatibility and reliability.
Kingston has announced it is shipping its first 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card. The ultra-large 32GB microSDHC card is the perfect mobile storage solution for entertainment and business applications as smartphone use integrates into everyday life.
“The need for additional portable storage has grown as the mobile phone has transitioned from a simple voice device to a powerful multifunctional tool which is used to email, listen to music, take photos and watch movies,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “Mobile phones are about more than just staying in touch as we also use them to take pictures at our kids’ sporting events, shoot videos on vacation and post to social media sites. An extra 32GB of expandable memory takes these capabilities even further.”
Kingston’s 32GB microSDHC card is capable of storing nearly 29,000 photos, over 6,000 songs and more than 2,000 minutes of video. The card has worked flawlessly when tested on the latest crop of smartphones including the HTC Evo 4G and Shadow; Motorola Droid X; RIM (BlackBerry) Bold 9000; and, Samsung Instinct (SPH-M800).
Mobility and versatility are taken a step further as the card is available with a variety of adapters including SD and miniSD, allowing one card to be used in several devices. Kingston also ships the 32GB microSDHC card with a small USB reader for convenient data transfers. The 32GB microSDHC Class 4 card is backed by a lifetime warranty, free tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston 32GB microSDHC Class 4 Features and Specifications
- Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
- Versatile: when combined with an adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format: FAT32
- Reliable: lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.43″ x 0.59″ x 0.039″ (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- Speed: Class 4 – 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)