A leaked roadmap from Dell indicates that they have two ultrabooks in the works (among other things). Both are slated to launch this Summer.
A leaked roadmap from Dell shows that they have plans to release two ultrabooks in their Latitude line this year. The roadmap offers both a glimpse of the ultrabooks as well as their specs. Their names will be the Dell Latitude E7240 and the Dell Latitude E7440. Their specifications are as follows.
- Measures at 12.2” x 8.3” x 0.79”
- 12.2” display in two resolutions, 1366×768 or 1920×1080 (touchscreen)
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7 using the latest Haswell chips from Intel
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB or 256GB SSD
- User replaceable 3 or 4 cell battery options
- Measures at 13.3” x 9.1” x 0.83”
- 14” display in two resolutions, 1366×768 or 1920×1080 (touchscreen)
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB or 256GB SSD or 320GB/500GB HDD
- 3 Cell battery with optional 4 cell
It looks like both notebooks are set for a summer release. Hit up the source to see a lot of the other, slightly less notable, products they have in the pipeline.