While wireless battery charging technology has existed for sometime, it looks like LG in Korea has introduced their new charging pad that lets users charge their mobile phone wirelessly. Read on for more details.
LG today announced their wireless charging pad (WCP-700). Featuring a sleek and sharp design, the WCP-700 comes with inductive coils built into the battery doors and internal contacts, and advanced wireless charging technology which provides cord-free power source. This also alleviates the need for external connections that limit the phones usability.
The LG wireless charging pad provides industry leading wireless charging and ergonomics. For easy and intuitive use, it offers audible and tactile feedback when a phone is placed on the pad, as well as multi-colored LED lights to indicate charging status. Taking the hassle out of charging your wireless devices, LG Wireless Charging Pad also sports a compact, sleek design to easily accommodate users on-the-go.
– Visual, audible and tactile feedback – allows user to see, feel and hear when the phone is placed properly on the pad
– Power LED – Blue = Plugged in
– Battery LED – Orange = Ready to Charge
– Battery LED – Flashing Green = Phone is Charging Correctly
– Battery LED – Solid Green = Phone is Fully Charged
– Slim and sleek design – allows for convenient storage, taking up minimal space
– Effective Range – 7mm from center of placement guide
– Dimensions – 6.29×3.54×0.39-inches
Source: Korea Newswire