Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, well-known for their quality aluminum PC cases for enthusiasts, is preparing the TYR PC-X2000F full tower case for release.
More next page…
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, well-known for their quality aluminum PC
cases for enthusiasts, is preparing the TYR PC-X2000F full tower case for release .
Measuring 240 x 695 x 442mm and weighing 11.7kg, the tool-free aluminum
case has four 5.25” drive bays, seven 3.5” bays, eight expansion slots,
2mm thick aluminum alloy side panels, holes for water cooling tubes, a
fan speed controller, support for graphic cards up to 340mm in length,
and a top side I/O panel with one e-SATA, four USB 3.0 ports, and audio
connectors. It is fully compatible with all E-ATX/ ATX/ Mirco-ATX
motherboards and has support for up to six fans (comes pre-installed
with three 140mm fans (front) & two 140mm fans (rear)). Covered by a
two year warranty, the TYR PC-X2000F full tower case can be purchased
from major retailers, e-tailers and distributors at a MSRP of USD 529
(price excludes tax) in end May.
- Supports Extended ATX, ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Four tool-less ODD bays placed either the right or left side
- Seven tool-less HDD mounting racks
- More cable storage space behind motherboard tray
- Fan control-switch on the back panel
- Four USB 3.0 multimedia I/O ports & one e-SATA/HD audio port
- Three 140mm LED fans at front & two 140mm fans at rear
- Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
- MSRP : US$539+local VAT; only black color is available