Lian Li has launched the Mini Q Series PC-V354 mini tower case, targeting users on the lookout for PC cases with small footprints.
Lian Li has launched the Mini Q Series PC-V354 mini tower case,
targeting users on the lookout for PC cases with small footprints.
Measuring 245 x 320 x 420mm and weighing 4.17kg, the brushed aluminum
case features one 5.25” drive bay, seven 3.5” drive bays, five expansion
slots, modular HDD cages with anti-vibration kits, a front side I/O
panel with two USB3.0 ports, audio connectors, integrated SD Card
Reader, and comes pre-installed with two 120mm fans (front) and one
140mm fan (on top). It is fully compatible with all Micro-ATX/ Mini-ITX/
Mini-DTX motherboards and supports video cards up to 350mm in length.
The PC-V354, available in red, silver or black colors, can be purchased
from authorized resellers and e-tailers at a MSRP of USD 179 (silver/
black) and USD 199 (red) come end August.
- Supports Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
- Front side mounted ODD bay and multimedia I/O ports
- Modular HDD cages for optional VGA space
- Supports up to seven 3.5″ HDD drives
- Alternatively up to 350mm VGA space
- Two 120mm fans at front and one 140mm fan on top
- Supports 2.5″ drives
- USB 3.0 ready