Logitech has announced the new Notebook Kit MK605, which include a notebook riser that can hold laptops of up to 15.6-inches, wireless mouse and keyboard. With three elevation angles to choose from, you can adjust the view to your comfort for watching movies or sharing photos.
• Flexible, modular design lets you use the right combination of mouse, stand, and keyboard for your needs so you’re more comfortable and more productive no matter what you’re doing or where you’re doing it.
• Wireless laser mouse delivers smooth, responsive cursor control.
• Pivoting notebook riser elevates your notebook to one of three angles so you can choose the best position, whether you’re watching movies in bed, sharing photos at the kitchen table, or if you just want to sit up straighter at your desk.
• Wireless keyboard lets you type more comfortably and efficiently thanks to the full-size layout and included number pad.
• Logitech® Unifying receiver stays in your notebook. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so your keyboard is always connected. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or another keyboard – without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
• Windows-based computer with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7
• 1 USB port
• Internet connection
• Notebook riser fits any laptop up to 15.6 inches
• 3-year limited warranty
The Logitech Notebook Kit MK605 is now available in Singapore at a suggested retail price of S$159. It can be purchased at all authorised Logitech resellers, including Challenger.