Mach Xtreme Technology Unleashes MX-NANO Series 1.8” PATA Solid State Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc. has unveiled its MX-NANO Series of SSD, aimed at users looking to upgrade the HDDs in their laptops/ netbooks.
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc. has unveiled its MX-NANO Series of SSD,
aimed at users looking to upgrade the HDDs in their laptops/ netbooks.
The 1.8” SSD boasts a ZIF PATA (44-pin or 50-pin) interface, 256Mb of on-board cache, MLC
NAND flash memory, TRIM support, a MTBF of 1,000,000 hours and data
transfer speeds of up to 120Mb/s (Read) and 90Mb/s (write). Available in
30Gb, 60Gb, 120Gb and 240Gb capacities, the MX-NANO Series SSDs are
covered by a one year limited warranty. Pricing and availability has not
been confirmed yet so stay tuned for more updates.
- 1.8″ PATA (44-pin, 50-pin, ZIF) MLC Solid State Drive
- 256MB SDRAM cache memory
- Max. Read Performance up to 120MB/s (120G/240G)
- Max. Write Performance up to 90MB/s (120G/240G)
- I/O per second of 5,200 IOPS
- Power consumption: stand-by 0.5W / active 1.3W