Maxpoint Announces Keysonic KSK-3200 RF Keyboard
Maxpoint, leading and international operating producer and importer of innovative IT-peripherals headquartered in Ahrensburg near Hamburg, has unveiled the Keysonic KSK-3200 RF Keyboard.
Maxpoint, leading and international operating producer and importer of
innovative IT-peripherals headquartered in Ahrensburg near Hamburg, has unveiled the Keysonic KSK-3200 RF Keyboard.
…With 2 Buttons
Measuring 293.5 x 28 x 101mm and weighing 245g, the compact wireless
keyboard features an integrated trackball with 2 buttons, X-type
membrane technology for silent key strokes, status LED and 2.4 Ghz
Wifi (up to a range of 10m) for connection to the PC. Powered by 2 AAA
batteries, the KeySonic KSK-3200 RF is on sale now at major distributors, resellers and e-tailers at a MSRP of 49.90 Euro.
- Wireless super-mini keyboard with built-in trackball
- Far-ranging and reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz up to approx. 10 m (33 ft) away from the PC
- Built-in opto-mechanical trackball with mouse function and two mouse buttons
- Modern and compact design combining glossy and matt material
- Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard due to built-in numeric keypad and 12 function keys
- Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality X-Type membrane technology
- Status LEDs for Pairing/ Transmitting, Charging and Battery low
- Plug & Play installation, no special driver necessary
- Available in various country layouts
- Appealing retail packaging
- Optimal for Digital Living-Rooms (HTPC), mobile use as well as for training, conference & presentation facilities etc.
News via [Tcmagazine]