Today, Microsoft Hardware in SIngapore has unveiled the Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 and Wireless Desktop 2000 that promise to offer a high level of comfort and performance, all at affordable prices. Both the Comfort Curve keyboard and Wireless Desktop are available in July.
The new Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 features an ergonomist-approved contour shape and a slim, glossy design, which looks aesthetically pleasing and feels just right. The company also claims that the Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 is the most affordable ergonomic keyboard for users. The keyboard offers recognizable key size and placement on a natural, organic arc for superior comfort, while minimizing typing effort. And the media keys also offer quick access to music, videos and the calculator with the touch of a finger.
Key features of the Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000
– Ergonomist-approved contour layout creates an organic arc to encourage natural wrist posture.
– Contour key bed has keys that are all the same size and in a familiar place.
– Slim and glossy design makes a modern statement while minimizing clutter on your desktop.
– Wired technology allows reliable connectivity without worrying about batteries.
– Media keys give people one-touch access to popular media functions, such as play, pause and volume.
– Three-year limited hardware warranty
The Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 is available in July at S$27. The keyboard is also available in a desktop set, the Comfort Curve Desktop 3000 for S$35. The desktop set bundles in the Comfort Mouse 3000 with BlueTrack technology and ambidextrous design.
The Wireless Desktop 2000 claims to be Microsoft’s first keyboard to feature Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption – the same technology trusted by the U.S. government to secure their wireless connections. The security technology also protects all information for work and home by eliminating the transfer of code through the air with every keystroke. The keyboard is paired with the Wireless Mouse 2000 that features the acclaimed BlueTrack sensor for a working range of up to 9m, enhanced side grips and an ambidextrous design that suits either hand. A new pillow-textured palm rest on the keyboard also adds additional comfort to the users.
Key Features of the Wireless Desktop 2000
– AES 128-bit encryption technology helps protect personal and business information by encrypting your keystrokes.
– Pillow-textured palm rest allows comfortable support while you type.
– Taskbar Favorites for Windows 7 lets people easily access open programs by mapping to the location of applications on the Windows Taskbar.
– BlueTrack Technology works on virtually any surface in your home, office or anywhere in between.
– Comfortable, ambidextrous design offers rubber side grips and full-size comfort for use in either hand.
– Snap-in transceiver offers the portability of a notebook mouse with the comfort of a full-size mouse.
The Wireless Desktop 2000 is now available for a suggested retail price of S$56.