The Monster Powerbeats by Dr. Dre was one of the headphones announced at 2010 year end collection in Singapore. Designed for athletes and outdoor sport users, the stylish and durable Powerbeats by Dr. Dre is now available at Harvey Norman, HMV, i Studio, Nubox, Sprint-Cass and all stereo electronics outlets. Pricing details inside.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Monster have teamed up with 2009 and 2010 NBA MVP LeBron James of the Miami Heat to develop a new performance sports headphone – “PowerBeats by Dr. Dre from Monster.” The stylish and durable headphones combine the unprecedented sound quality of Beats by Dr. Dre with innovative new technologies and design elements; making them ideal for use by sports enthusiasts, athletes and anyone who wants to bring a superior music listening experience to his or her active lifestyle.
– Unique sport design directs sound with secure comfort and stability.
– Soft, flexible earclip, extensions cable and multi-sized eartips provide a customised fit.
– Dual micro-driver reproduces the lows, mids and highs separately – delivering a full spectrum of sound with pinpoint accuracy.
– Allows both ambient and amplified sound to coexist naturally.
– Sweat resistant and UV protected for extreme durability.
– Monster’s exclusive ControlTalkTM technology.
– Advanced on-cable system allows users to access music and answer calls on iPhone or BlackBerry
PowerBeats will be available in limited stock at Harvey Norman, HMV, i Studio, Nubox, Sprint-Cass and all Stereo Electronics outlets, and retails at S$349.