Motorola has announced the QUENCH XT3 smartphone, designed with performance, ease of use, in a stylish body. However, this is only good news for M1 subscribers as the phone is exclusive to the mobile operator. The QUENCH XT3 is going to be available this weekend.
Read on for the news release.
Singapore – 5 August, 2010 – Motorola today announced the launch of the QUENCH XT3 in Singapore, exclusively with mobile service provider, M1.
The slim and sleek QUENCH XT3 is 12.6mm thin, weighs 114g and fits into the palm of your hand. Navigation is easy, thanks to the bright, high-resolution 3.2-inch capacitive touch screen. And you can have a one hand operation using the trackball for easy viewing.
It also comes with pinch-and-zoom features, 3.5G speed and WiFi connectivity that help you surf the web conveniently. A 3-megapixel camera with digital zoom and LED flash ensures good quality images and videos and you can upload them to your favorite social network or photo sharing site. Based on the Android platform, you can access a vast range of Google services, with more than 65,000 apps and widgets via Android Market.
Key Features Include:
- The Trackball allows you to browse through menus and web pages without obstructing your screen
- A 3-megapixel camera with LED flash
- Expanded search function makes you easier to find information online or within the device of keeping track of all your data on the phone, such as bookmarks, browsing history, contacts and more, and serve up Google web search results based on location1, or launch applications.
- Android Market has more than 65,000 apps and widgets, and there are opportunities for limitless customizations and enhancements to QUENCH XT3.
- Extras1 such as 3.5G and Wi-Fi® access, aGPS and stereo Bluetooth®3 make QUENCH XT3 a solid Android-powered device.
- Size : 116 x 56.8 x 12.6mm
- Android platform
- 3.2” HVGA screen, 320 x 480
- Capacitive pinch and zoom display
- Video : Capture / Playback/Streaming, H.263, H.264, Mpeg-4
- Stereo Bluetooth
- MP3 Player
- Internal Memory : 512 MB flash, 256MB RAM
- Memory card : In-box 2GB microSD card (max. up to 32GB)
- Support Chinese menu and input
The Android-powered QUENCH XT3 will be available for sale in Singapore on 7 August 2010 at a recommended retail price of S$468 or S$148 with a two-year contract at all M1 Shop outlets and its authorized dealers.