NEC announces 4 new budget NP series projectors
NEC has announced four new additions to their line of NP series digital projectors, designed with abundant features at affordable price tags. The four models are the NP110, NP115, NP210 and NP215, which incorporate the latest Texas Instruments DLP engine and boast brightness of up to 2500 lumens. Read on for the release.
Today, NEC Asia announced the launch of four new projectors – the NP110, NP115, NP210 and NP215 digital projectors to NEC’s NP Value Series. These four products provide essential features required for meeting and conference rooms, without straining budgets.
With brightness up to 2500 lumens and high contrast images from the latest Texas Instruments DLP engine, these units provide a number of features at an affordable price. The NP Value Series includes a powerful 7-watt speaker, built-in closed captioning and ECO Mode technology, which provides a variety of green benefits such as extending lamp life up to 5000 hours and lowering power consumption (0.71W in standby mode). Their compact size and lightweight design simplify any necessary transportation, which is further enhanced by their quick start (3-4 seconds) and shutdown technology, allowing immediate use and power off functionality without the need for a cooling period.
A partial list of features of the NP Value Series includes:
• Native resolution of 800×600 SVGA for NP110, NP115 and 1024 x 768 XGA for NP210, NP215
• Contrast ratio of 2000:1
• Up to 2500 lumens
• Power consumption of 233W (210W in ECO Mode)
• Up to 5000 hours of lamp life (in ECO Mode)
• Low power consumption (0.71W in standby mode), which minimizes energy costs
• Comprehensive input panel, which connects with computer, composite video, S-Video and component video using 15-pin adapter
• Integrated RJ45 connection, which enables quick and easy LAN connection (NP215 only)
• BrilliantColor technology, which increases system brightness and color saturation while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut
• Built-in wall color correction presets, which provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces
• Filter-free design, which eliminates the need to monitor and change filters
• Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup
• Green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch between settings easy
The new NP Portable Series will begin shipping in November 2009. The projectors ship with a standard two-year parts and labor warranty.
NP110 Projector S$788
NP115 Projector S$899
NP210 Projector S$1,099
NP215 Projector S$1,199
(price quoted include GST)
Further information can be found on the internet at http://www.nec-display.com/ap/