NEC introduces new M series short throw projectors
NEC Asia Pacific has introduced two new additions to the M series of short throw projectors, namely M300XS and M300WS. Both projectors offer 3000 lumens brightness and claim to deliver crisp images to screens and whiteboards.
Singapore, May 5, 2011 – NEC Asia Pacific has announced its M series digital short throw projectors with the 3000-lumen M300XS and M300WS. Accommodating standard and widescreen needs, the M series projectors deliver strong images to screens and whiteboards (includinginteractive) from less than 1.1 metres away.
Ideal for standard-sized classrooms and corporate conference rooms with limited AV space, the M300XS and M300WS short throw models are portable projectors that offer unique features like a virtually maintenance-free filter and 0.47:1 throw ratio for easier installation on a wall above the screen or whiteboard. Replacing the NP610S and NP510WS projectors, the eco features in the M Short Throw Series include ECO mode technology for extended lamp life, quick start (3 to 4 seconds), autopower on via the RGB input connector and direct power-off with no coolingrequired after shutdown.
The M300XS and M300WS include the following features:
- Short throw distance of 0.55 to 1.1 metres
- 3,000 lumens in XGA and WXGA native resolutions, respectively
- Lamp life up to 5,000 hours
- HDMI, dual computer, S video, video and USB inputs
- USB Viewer allows users to present without the use of a computer by displaying images stored as .jpg from an optional USB memory
- Virtual Remote Tools (DDC/CI) allows users to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables
- Variable audio-out to connect the projector to an external speaker and control the volume with the projector’s remote control
- Wireless transmission of an image to the projector without the need for external components is achieved using Image Express Lite
- 10-watt speaker
- Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility
- ECO mode allows for multiple settings dependent upon the brightness required in the application and power savings desired by the user
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup
M300XSProjector – S$1,999
M300WSProjector – S$1,999