NEC introduces PA series projectors for corporate conference rooms and large classrooms
NEC has introduced the PA series projectors – PA600X, PA550W and PA500U – designed for business professionals. The projectors boast brightness of up to 6000 lumens, and are stackable with up to four projectors to be stacked vertically or horizontally to provide 24,000 lumens. The NEC PA series projectors are available now.
NEC Asia Pacific has announced its latest PA series projectors - PA600X, PA550W and PA500U. The new series of advanced professional projectors is designed for corporate conference rooms and large classrooms that require an installation projector. An abundance of new features have been included in the PA series that improve its quality over its preceding models in the NP Installation series.
The center lens design of these three new models is an advancement that makes retrofitting existing installations easier and more cost effective. The new chassis also provides enhanced connectivity with HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. Premiering in NEC’s projector lineup is Crestron Roomview, which allows users to directly connect their projector to the managed network for monitoring and control. With a brightness level ranging from 5000 to 6000 lumens and an offering of three different native resolutions, the PA Series is a complement to any large room requiring demanding AV support. The virtually maintenance-free projectors, with up to 4000 hours of lamp and filter life, lower users’ total cost of ownership and lengthen the projectors’ lifecycle.
Additionally, these three new models offer stacking capability, which allows up to four projectors to bestacked vertically or horizontally to boost the image brightness up to 24,000 lumens. This feature is an asset to larger-sized screens and environments with additional ambient light. With Integrated Device Technology HQV, a high-performance video processing and scaling system, users can present with superior image quality using the technology’s pixel-based, motion-adaptive de-interlacing to remove undesirable motion artifacts. Additionally, selectable ECO Mode technology extends each projector’slamp life, while eco-conscious features like quick start (3 to 4 seconds), autopower on and direct power-off further advance the projector’s lifetime.
- Up to 6000 lumens inXGA, WXGA and WUXGA native resolutions
- Lamp life up to 4000hours with ECO Mode
- Connectivity includes HDMI with HDCP, DisplayPort, dual computer and 5BNC
- Stacking capability (up to 4 projectors)
- HQV processing
- Windows Network Projector Function directly connects to networked projectors without the need for additional proprietary software
- Windows RemoteDesktop Function allows the control of the projector with a keyboard and mouse through the USB input
- Windows NetworkDrive and Media Connection functions display multimedia files (.jpeg, .bmp,.png, .mpeg2 or .wmv9)
- Complete line offive bayonet-style lenses
- Image Express Lite enables wired/wireless transmission of an image to the projector without theneed for external components
- Image Express 2.0 enables image transmission in real time over the network to a single projectoror multiple projectors simultaneously
- 3D Reform squares the image by adjusting horizontally, vertically or diagonally when the projector is placed at an off-set angle
- Keystone correction helps display the image properly when the projector is set up at an angle tothe screen
- Geometric correction allows the projector to display square-looking images on cylindrical, spherical or cornered screens
- Horizontal andvertical lens shift
- Edge Blending technology creates panoramic images with multiple projectors
- DICOM Simulation
- Cabinet control lock
- Password protection
- Email notificationsto inform the system administrator when the projector’s lamp approachesthe end of its useful life
The PA600X, PA550W and PA500U projectors ship with a 2-year limited warranty and will is available now at an estimated retail price as per below:-
PA600X Projector with standard lens – S$6,299
PA550W Projector with standard lens – S$6,299
PA500U Projector with standard lens – S$7,799