NEC launches new multimedia ultra short throw projectors in Singapore
NEC Display Solution has announced their new lineup of multimedia ultra short throw projectors in Singapore, the new U Series with the 3000-lumen U300X and 3100-lumen U310W.
NEC Asia Pacific today unveiled its new U Series 3000-lumen U300X and 3100-lumen U310W. These ultra short throw projectors can be mounted to the wall above the screen, making them ideal for education environments using interactive or standard whiteboards.
The 3D-ready U300X and U310W are built with DLP and DLP Link technologies from Texas Instruments. The projectors offer XGA and WXGA resolutions respectively with brightness level of up to 3100 lumens. Connectivity includes HDMI and dual computer inputs and variable audio out to connect the projector to an external speaker.
The U Series models also incorporate eco-friendly features that lengthen the life of the projector, saving money and energy in the process. In ECO Mode, the lamp life can be extended up to 3000 hours while the power consumption is lowered.
The U300X and U310W projectors include the following features:
- Throw ratio of 0.377:1 (U300X) and 0.3:1 (U310W)
- Brightness of 3000 lumens (U300X) and 3100 lumens (U310W)
- Contrast ratio of 2000:1
- Lamp life up to 3000 hours (in ECO Mode)
- 3D capability
- HDMI connectivity and dual computer inputs
- Integrated RJ45 connection
- Virtual Remote (DDC/CI)
- Remote diagnostics
- Closed captioning enables users to display text information for the hearing impaired
- Automatic vertical keystone correction
- Auto Power On
- 20 seconds quick start and immediate off with no cooling period required
- 10-watt built-in speaker
Pricing and availability
The U300X and U310W projectors are available now and come with a standard 2-year limited parts and labor warranty.
NP-U300X Projector – S$3,099
NP-U310W Projector – S$3,299